Saturday, May 5, 2012

Project 10 Pan Update


I've been a very bad girl and have not been sticking to my Project 10 Pan like I should have. (I told you I was going to keep buying!) I have used up 2 products however and I thought I would share my thoughts on them.

1. The Hearty Lab Happy Seven Soy Bean Moisturizer, it's from a Japanese brand and that's pretty much all I can tell you cause the packaging is almost all in Japanese. It's more suitable for normal-dry skin, sinks in quickly and leaves the skin moisturized but not sticky and didn't make my oily parts more oily.
Would I repurchase? Definitely. I really enjoyed this product, but isn't readily available unfortunately.

2. The Gap Sugar Snap Body Lotion is a pretty nice moisturizer. It left my skin soft and moisturized and it has a pleasant sent to it. 
Would I repurchase? No, simply cause it didn't wow me and I have other lotions I need to use up. 

I'm going to stick to this Project 10 Pan though and try to finish using up the products much to my dismay. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment