Eppp! Today (well yesterday actually) I came home from school and saw that I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. I am so truly grateful to the lovely and talented Niamh from Niamh-Makes-Things for nominating me for this award. Can't thank her enough! With the award you have to tell everyone 7 random facts about you and nominate 15 bloggers that are relatively new to blogging.
Here goes my 7 random facts:
1. I never sweat in my armpits. NEVER. Even in 100 degree weather and doing physical activities, not a single bead of sweat or any odor at all. Sometimes it worries me honestly, isn't sweating normal? I don't even wear deodorant cause there isn't a need to. I swear I'm not smelly I promise! I've had people take a whiff and there's nothing at all! :P
2. I can neither swim nor ride a bike. No one has ever taught me how to. I put these two facts together cause my best friend Frank is suppose to teach me how to this summer and he better keep his word! XP
3. I suffered from severe acne extremely early on in my life, around 8 years old. It was horrible.
4. I lack pictures from the ages 11-13 because I was so self-conscious of said acne.
5. I've never traveled outside the country (U.S.) Although I would love to someday.
6. I can't stand parsley, celery or cilantro. The smell and taste makes me gag.
7. I'm extremely short, only 5'2. Can someone spare me a few inches please?
Now here are my 15 (more like 3) nominations for The Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Melissa from Bubbles, Glitters, Unicorns!
2. Jordana from The Style Young
3. Lickle Star from Life's Little Stars
Haven't been on blogger very long so I don't have too many blogs that I follow. Sorry :/