Saturday, May 5, 2012

April Favorites

It's that time of the month again where everyone posts they're April favorites. I've been trying out a lot of products lately but I don't think I've been using them long enough to be included in a monthly favorites just quite yet.

1 & 2. Cargo Coral Beach and Sunset Beach Blush. I've been using these a lot over the past month as it's been getting warmer and I want more of a bronzey look to my cheeks. It's a perfect mix between a blush and bronzer.

3. One 'N Only Argan Oil Treatment has been an absolute miracle product for me. I've been using it everyday and it has done wonders for my hair. I've already done a review here.

4. NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Brunette. The few months I've really been getting into filling in my eyebrows, it really makes a difference to your face. I really like this product, it's natural looking and affordable.


The NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams and Xtreme Lip creams are absolutely wonderful lip products. The ones I've been using the most out of the ones I got are Antwerp, San Paulo and Strawberry Jam. They're just wonderfully bright summer colors that really brighten up your face. Swatches here.


Not but not least are my Real Techniques Brushes. (They're dirty cause I've obviously been using them.) I honestly don't know how I did my makeup before getting these. I was using cheap rough, scratchy brushes before, which were okay but nothing compared to these. I've also done a review of them here.


I've been pretty busy the past week, taking mid-terms and such but I've been taking photos just haven't had the time to put them in a post so I'll be doing that this weekend. Also going to start doing outfit of the day and more face of the day posts just haven't had the time and also been a little lazy. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment