Saturday, April 28, 2012

Review: One 'N Only Argan Oil Treatment


 
I've been using this product for about 2 and half weeks now and I thought I would share my thoughts on it. It is available at Ulta and at Sally's Beauty Supply for $11.99 for 100ml of product. What it claims:

"Argan Oil Treatment is a non-greasy, alcohol-free formula that is absorbed instantly into the hair, creating brilliant shine without leaving any oily residue. Smoothes the cuticle for silky, conditioned and healthy-looking hair. Helps protect again against damage cause by chemicals, excessive heat from styling and environmental factors. Eliminates frizz."

This has been an absolute miracle product for me. I don't know how I went so long without a bottle of this stuff. People have been raving about the wonders of Argan Oil for a while now, but it was a bit out of my price range so when I saw this product on the Ulta website I thought it would be a good cheaper alternative.  Here's a little background on my hair, it's waist-length and dyed, neither too thick nor too thin with damaged ends. I use about a quarter-sized amount on my hair, concentrating most of it on the bottom-half of my hair and the ends, then applying the little that's left on my hands onto the top-half of my hair. If you have shorter hair then you would need even less, using too much can make your hair look greasy. The first day I used this I kept feeling the ends of my hair cause I was amazed at how soft they felt. One of my friends even told me that my hair looked better and had more shine. My ends feel genuinely healthier and more conditioned ever since I've been using it. Before I was using the Garnier Fructis Leave-In Conditioning Cream, which was okay but I needed something even more conditioning. 

The product actually isn't 100% pure Argan oil there's also a few silicones in there, otherwise it would cost about a zillion dollars. That doesn't take away from the amazing effects that it has done for my hair. The scent of this is also amazing, it's kind of nutty and a bit floraly, but it fades after a few minutes. I would completely 100% recommend this product to anyone and everyone that is looking for a conditioning product without wanting to spend too much money on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment