Friday, April 20, 2012

Review: Dior Amber Diamond



I thought I would do a review on one of my favorite makeup products that I've ever discovered and that's Dior Amber Diamond Shimmer Powder. It retails at a pricey $44.00 but I assure you that it's worth every penny. I'm sure most of you have heard about or even own this product. Ever since I got this for my birthday in November there hasn't been a day that I haven't used this on my face and I've completely forgotten about the other highlighters I own. It imparts the most lovely glow on the skin that isn't shimmery or glittery but more of a sheen-like finish that has a way of catching the light. It's pretty hard to over-do this and you don't need a lot of product to get the effect you want so it'll last you a long time. It lasts pretty much all day on my skin. I've heard some people calling it a highlighter/bronzer, uh I don't think anyone would want to apply this like they would with a bronzer. As you might see my Amber Diamond has had a little accident and is not in brand spankin condition but that's due to my own negligence. It comes in a stunning blue compact with Dior embossed in silver and CD underneath it. It also came with a velvet pouch which, unfortunately my friend has lost, why a guy was looking through my makeup bag I will never know. 


1 comment:

  1. Oh! It's really pretty!
    I know that this is Pixi2woo's favourite, too! :)
    You took great pics! :)

    You have a really nice blog!
    I'm definetely follow you!

    Hope you have a wonderful day!

    Melinda

    poppy-seed-flower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete