Sunday, April 8, 2012
Hello, hope you're all having/had a wonderful Easter, if not then I hope you have had a wonderful day. I love reading other peoples favorites so I thought I would join in on the fun. I know I'm a bit late with this, but I've just started this blog so please forgive me. :P
1. Urban Decay Naked 2 pallet is a super popular pallet. I much prefer this the second one over the first one cause the colors aren't as smokey. One of the best investments ever, saves much guesswork in the morning as all the colors I could ever need are in one pallet.
2. MAC Bare Study Paint Pot is MAC's version of a cream eyeshadow. Bare Study is a shimmery champagne color. I use this under eyeshadows or by itself when I'm in the rush. One of my first MAC purchases all the way back in 8th grade and it's still going strong.
3. MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation is my favorite foundation that I have tried so far. It has a healthy dewy finish and medium-full coverage. I have this in the shade NC20. Will do a full review soon.
4. Imju Fiberwig Mascara is my favorite mascara. Of all time. It is a lengthening mascara. I usually don't spend a lot of money on mascara, so I can only say that it is my favorite among the drugstore offerings. Fiberwig is pretty expensive in Sephora but I found an ebay seller that sells it for cheaper here.
5. Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer in Fair. Is an illuminating concealer that it suppose to brighten up any dark areas. I use this on my under eye circles which have been particularly bad this month and then I follow up with my regular under eye concealer.
6. Canmake Cream Cheek in no.5 Sweet Apricot is a peachy apricot with golden shimmer. I absolutely love these cream blushes. They're a cream to powder formula and this color is just lovely. Cream blushes are my favorite type of blush.
7. Nars Laguna Bronzer is another staple. The goldeny brown color works very well with my skin tone. It's not too shimmery or too brown/muddy looking that sometimes happened with Benefit Hoola.
So those are my march favorites, I hope you've enjoyed.